Mittwoch, 22. Mai 2013

It's a polka dot affair!

Eingestellt von Unknown um Mittwoch, Mai 22, 2013






Today I would like to share with you my new affair - it's a polka dot affair! 

I am soooo in love with this lovely vintage polker dot blouse that i can't remember how I lived without. How do you like it? I got it second hand for just a few Euro...

I like the casual combination with a used look jeans from Stradivarius and one of my favourite leather bags. I bought it during a job in Tunisia on a typical market. It was worth the bargain! Got two of them because I couldn't decide between them.

The shoes are from Office London @ Oxford Street. The black poncho is the same from the breaking the rules post. I still love this one! Still the black poncho jacket is one of my favorite items in my wardrobe right now - but honestly - it isn't photogenic at all. But truly a natural beauty. Believe me :-) Ii is from BB Dakota, I found it at Wasteland in San Francisco at Haight-Ashbury. So it is a great souvenir at the same time. 

But maybe I gonna need a new belt!

Let me know what you are thinking about this look!


Pünktchen

Meine Lieben, heute mal mit Pünktchen unterwegs. Sonst so gar nicht mein Style aber diese Bluse hat es mir angetan und ich trage sie in letzter Zeit wirklich oft. Habe sie vintage für ein paar Euro ergattert, was die Sache natürlich noch schöner macht :)

Kombiniert habe ich sie mit einer dunklen Jeans im Used Look von Stradivarius und schönen Leder Boots von Office London, zum Beispiel zu finden in der Oxford Street. 

Den schicken (aber leider nicht so fotogenen Poncho) kennt ihr ja schon aus meinem breaking the rules Post. 

Die wunderhübsche Tasche habe ich in Tunesien auf einem Markt "erhandelt", habe so eine ähnliche sogar nochmal...konnte mich einfach nicht entscheiden. Das schöne ist, sie sind beide sehr zeitlose, haben eine super Größe und sind daher vielseitig einsetzbar.

Ich freue mich über Eure Kommentare... :)














Please follow me:




16 Kommentare:

Fiona on 22. Mai 2013 um 20:14 hat gesagt…

Tolles Outfit :) Ich liebe Pünktchen!
Liebste Grüße
Fiona von truetempted.blogspot.com

cardiac on 22. Mai 2013 um 20:55 hat gesagt…

Love the blouse!
<3

Ashlie Small on 22. Mai 2013 um 22:33 hat gesagt…

I love that bag!
Polkadots look awesome on you, you look beautiful as always.

http://ashliesmall.blogspot.co.uk/

Unknown on 23. Mai 2013 um 15:02 hat gesagt…

Unglaublich toller Blog!!! Ich folge dir gleich mal <3
Liebe Grüße, Marley von 'Unbeschwert'

Anonym hat gesagt…

Danke für dein Kommentar auf meinem Blog ;-)
Die Bluse gefällt am besten. Die Pünktchen sind toll. LG

Lisa on 26. Mai 2013 um 12:41 hat gesagt…

die bluse ist richtig süß und der poncho ein traum <3

Sixth Tractate on 26. Mai 2013 um 17:23 hat gesagt…

Already following you xx!

Blog: sixthtractate.blogspot.com

Jewelry GIVEAWAY!!!

Anonym hat gesagt…

I have a very similar blouse from New Look. I am obsessed with polka dots
Lovely outfit
- www.jennabarbara.blogspot.com xx

ylenia on 27. Mai 2013 um 23:29 hat gesagt…

Lovely casual look darling!
XOXO
Ylenia

Unknown on 30. Mai 2013 um 12:53 hat gesagt…

very nice outfit. You look beautiful. love your braid. <3

lesssugartea.blogspot.com

Anonym hat gesagt…

Die Bluse ist richtig süß und die Tasche einfach traumhaft schön!

lg Laura

everybody is unique

Unknown on 5. Juni 2013 um 23:04 hat gesagt…

Hey Girl! I really like your blog :) I have nominated you for the Liebster Award. Head on over to my blog for the details - ( http://booneandowl.blogspot.com )

- Jen

Unknown on 6. Juni 2013 um 01:08 hat gesagt…

Fab casual look x

Cat x

Dropsoffashionthread.blogspot.com

gkgirl on 9. Juni 2013 um 15:25 hat gesagt…

i love the blouse but i also love the jeans rolled up just a bit over the boots! Awesome! and the braid!!

Yvonne on 24. Juni 2013 um 00:39 hat gesagt…

Bei Taschen bin ich echt schlecht, was nein sagen angeht. Und deine finde ich wirklich richtig schön. Könnte ich sie von deinem Blog stibitzen, wäre sie jetzt meine ;).

Unknown on 21. September 2013 um 03:45 hat gesagt…

HEy Ira, love the blouse and the bag. Really like the worn in look it has.
I have also nominated you for Liebster award. Check it out here
http://sashadollfashioncloset.blogspot.ca/2013/09/liebster-award.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

honey, lace and sugar Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos